Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Update

My granma has been going through some health problems, in and out of the hospital and whatnot, having several heart surgeries. She went to the ER last night because she was feeling real bad and tonight her boyfriend, while driving to see her, was pulled over for weaving. He was taken to the ER and diagnosed with some 14 syllable brain thing. He's her primary caretaker so yeah. Shitty, shitty times. I'm going to Southern Oregon for awhile to be with my gma. I don't know when I'll be back. I'll keep you updated, but please think good thoughts or pray or do whatever you can. <3.

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

manm that's terrible. i will keep the good thoughts opened up to you and your fam.

love.

Erica said...

you will definitely be in my thoughts. call when you need relief, and send my family my love...