Wednesday, August 15, 2007

does that make me sound like an alcoholic?

i'm a bad blogster. i don't know what to write on these things. i had a delicious burger today. it had whole cloves of roasted garlic on it. (is that blog worthy?) I also got buzzed on half a beer because I am a GIANT lightweight. it was a fun time though. everything is better when buzzed.

I went with my parents to see two houses today that just went on the market. One was HUGE but sort of unimpressive. The inside was really pink and though the floorplan was nice and I could probably live in the basement for six years without anyone noticing, the fact that it was right off the freeway sort of killed it for everyone. The second house had a lot more character, a craftsman in the NW section of the city. It was really rad, in a nice neighborhood, close-ish to 23rd street, but the kitchen was old and small and the rooms were too few and too small to make a B&B. I was ready to make an offer, but alas I'm not the ones with all the moolah.

No comments: