Friday, August 3, 2007

the trees are pointier here

Portland, OR.

My family and I moved into our very small, vaguely ugly, little white box of an apartment. We brought far too much furniture and it's feeling a little like housesitting for a giant. who is also a packrat. Everything is too big and there's too much of it.
BUT! It is only temporary until my rents find a huge lovely house that can rival old 545 S. Grand St... And there's a pool, hot tub and fitness center very close by. So.

It's very strange to be living in a new place. Here are some things I've noticed about Oregon:

The trees are less round than in California. Also, there are more of them.

Californians really are just on average more attractive. Sorry, rest of the world.

I guess that's it.

Oregon: good if you like trees and uggos.

No comments: